Melissa Sandon’s privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are written to protect your rights and provide context to the information on this website.
I take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of your information as required by the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Commonwealth of Australia) and the Information Privacy Principles contained in the Act.
Collecting your personal information
When collecting your personal information, I commit to:
- telling you the purpose for which it is collected
- not asking for or collecting any sensitive information about you unless it is assist the business relationship between
- not disclosing your data to anyone, unless compelled to by law
Security of your personal information
When handling your personal information, I will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored
- use reputable website service providers and to strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access
Accessing, correcting or updating your information
You can access the personal information that you give us in accordance with our obligations under the Right to Information/Information Privacy Act 2009.
I will also take all reasonable steps to correct and update your personal information or remove it if it is no longer needed.
If you believe I am not fulfilling my commitments to you or believe I have breached your privacy and confidentiality, in the first instance, please contact me directly. Afterwards, if you are not satisfied with my response, you may make a complaint to the Queensland Privacy Commissioner.
Information on the website
|Internet Explorer 4.0 and above||Mozilla Firefox|
|Go to the ‘tools > Internet options’ menu. Select the ‘security’ tab. Select ‘custom level’. You can change your cookie preference here.||Go to the ‘tools > options’ menu. Select the ‘privacy’ button. Select ‘cookies’ and uncheck the ‘allow sites’ to check for cookies checkbox.|
Melissa Sandon owns or licenses all content on this website and I assert my right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
You may unsubscribe or change your subscription at any time with Melissa Sandon. Simply open any email from Melissa Sandon and choose ‘unsubscribe’.